- Decide on a name for your club or organization; write a mission statement or a
constitution briefly describing your clubs objective, purpose, rules, and regulation.
- Find an advisor for your club or organization. The advisor must be a Dixie State
University faculty, staff or administrator.
- Find a minimum of 10 members consisting of: the club Presidency: President, V.P.,
Secretary, and Treasurer (all 4 officers must be full-time students). Remaining 6 members
must take a minimum of 4 credits
- Upon approval your club is required to set up an Orgsync account to be fully established
and recognized as a club or organization on campus:
- Login to Orgsync in order to register a New Club or Organization, (if you don’t have an account you must create one before you are able to proceed with this process).
- Once you’re logged into Orgsync, click on the “My Memberships” tab at the top of the screen then “All Memberships”.
- Click on the green “Register New Organization” tab, then select the DSU Student Association umbrella and then press submit.
- Input all the information from your proposal, also club meetings with day and time, and generate a logo.
- Agree to abide by ICC Requirements, official bylaws, and DSU Campus policies, and procedures
- Ensure that you are an Administrator over your page
- Must input contact information both phone # and email
- Required to join/be a member of the ICC Portal
- Now you are ready to set up a time to present your potential club to the ICC. You can
contact the V.P. of Clubs & Orgs at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the
student government office room 200 upstairs in the Gardner Center.
- Allow at least 24 hours for Orgsync webpage assessment and final approval from the
V.P. of Clubs & Organizations or Director of Student Involvement & Leadership.
Click below to log in or sign up for OrgSync
Click here to register a new club or organization
(An OrgSync account is required to register a new club.)